Clitoral Truth Hot Sex Tips
Know your clitoris—or your girlfriend’s!
- The Clitoral Truth by Rebecca Chalker, Paperback (Seven Stories Press) & Kindle edition
For pleasure and enhanced orgasmic possibilities:
- Go for slower, extended full-body stimulation.
- Alternate genital stimulation with other sensitive areas to prolong and enhance excitement.
- Incorporate vibrator use into partner sex.
- Postpone vibrator use until you are fully stimulated.
- Urban Tantra: Sacred Sex for the 21st Century by Barbara Carrellas Carrellas describes updated techniques of ancient sex gurus for scintillating pleasure and expanded orgasmic experiences.
For more fun:
- Share fantasies.
- Read and watch erotica/porn (whatever turns you on) together.
- Research reveals that watching other people having sex is a definite turn-on.
- Watch porn in a mixed group turn-on.
- See what other people like or dislike—but you are absolutely entitled to your own opinion!
- Women-friendly erotica collections at Good Vibrations, Babeland,
- Eve’s Garden. Check it out!
- Best American Erotica series, edited by Susie Bright
- Stories that are guaranteed to put a kick in your mojo!
- Dress up to undress.
- Exhibitionism for the Shy: Show Off, Dress Up, and Talk Hot! by Carol Queen
- For better communication with partners
- Each choose a sex advice book and share your favorite parts.
- Talk about sex out of bed. Reduces performance pressure!
- Like something: ask for it!
- Don’t like something: say no thanks! It’s your right to feel comfortable and safe.